BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love Letters...

Allow me to wax a little sentimental today, to dig into the deep, hopelessly romantic side of myself and say that I am just in love with love letters! Period. There is just something about a hand-written declaration of love that does something for the soul. The way you can save them and re-read them until the edges are frayed and worn, until the paper yellows and is almost see-through, the words like warming sunshine breaking through the clouds on a cold, stormy day. I can't think of a person in this entire universe that wouldn't benefit from a love letter. In fact, I think this world would be a much better place if we would all let our guards down a little bit more and express our love to others. The minute we think about it. No waiting. I was the recipient of a love letter this week...(giver shall remain anonymous--and as a side note- and quite possibly unrelated- let the record show that I have the best husband in the whole wide world)...and I feel like I am on cloud 89!! So people, get out your pens and papers, pick someone to write to, and please don't hold back. And it doesn't have to be a sonnet either...as long as it comes directly from the center of your heart. You most definitely will make some one's day- and probably so much more. Okay, that's all from me! Please forgive my cheesiness!! Love you all!

7 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

Dear Audrey,
You are so beautiful, to me. Can't you see? You are my sun, my , moon, my starlet skies! You're my kind of rain. I love you. Love, ?????
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Karen said...

I totally agree with you Audge! Love letters do so much for the soul. Thanks for sharing! =)

Staci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Staci said...

Thanks for your comment.
We don't live to far from each other. We live in the Southern most part of So Ogden, I think Morgan is a cute little town. Trev is going to Weber to get his MBA, and hopefully one day start both, Small and Large Businesses.
We will definitely have to get everyone together, we all just love your family.

Nicole said...

I loved this post. And yah, I had the same idea as Anna--to tell YOU how much I LOVE YOU! :) I really do. You are so much fun and beautiful and talented and I love spending time with you! I'm sooo glad we are family.

And thanks for the inspiration... I'm going to have to start working on my love letter to my hubby...

andersons said...

trent gave me a love letter for Christmas and I love it and have read it a bunch since then.

Ang said...

Dear Audrey
2, 4, 6, 8, who do I appreciate??? Audrey!! Audrey!!
Seriously, great post! good job on husband-picking! Isn't it nice to have a sweet husband!? Ty's love letter to me today was to take the boys to run errands while I had a quiet house to nap in!!! Love it!! Love you!!!