BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dance Review!!!

Brooklyn had her year end Dance Review this last week!! We all had taken turns with a stomach flu, but luckily we got better just in time. We were there for a little over 3 hours, and I think she was on stage for maybe 10 minutes total, but it was worth it! She is in her element when she is performing. I am very proud of her!




Ashlyn was pretty much passed out on Grandma Turner's lap the whole time!



Dyson loved dancing and clapping to the music!!





4 comments:

Megan said...

She is so beautiful and talented. I can't believe how old she looks in those videos. I hardly recognized her.

Nicole said...

Audge!!! She is darling!!! Wow. I am sooo impressed. She is incredible, especially for how young she is. I love that she is in front the ENTIRE time. It means she is the best. :) It made me gasp when they picked her up in the split. Amazing. What a beautiful, talented girl you have!

The Reimers Family said...

Audge, please don't take her out of dance!!!! I was in tears by the end of the clip. She is so full of life up there, she belongs in dance shoes.

leesh said...

that was so darling! she is such a beautiful dancer. she is so much in her element- she belongs in dance shoes!