BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Clogging Competition!!!




Brooklyn has been taking a clogging class this year, and this last Saturday she got to perform in her first clogging competition at Lagoon!! It was rainy, and we were all soaking wet, but it was a lot of fun to be able to see her perform! She loves it, and her big smile lights up the stage!! Her team, The Cajun Gals, ended up taking 2nd place in their group!! Great job Brookie!!!


(Dyson was having so much fun in his car seat listening to all the loud music. He couldn't move very much, but it was fun to watch him having fun!)

10 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

Oh my gosh! What a cute girl, and what memories! I remember Staci's first competition was at Lagoon and it was raining that day too!! LOL...have fun with this...Brooklyn is adorable and looks like she is having the time of her life!!! They grow too fast...have fun with the memories =)

Nicole said...

Wow! That was incredibly cute... AND she is REALLY good! No wonder they scored so high in the competition! She is such a beautiful girl. She looks so pretty in her costume and with her hair all curled. I love Dyson rocking out in his carseat too--soo cute!

andersons said...

How fun! Her hair looks so cute!

Why Not said...

Oh my gosh...I love clogging...I didn't know she did that. Fun!

Unknown said...

Hi, you don't know me, but I saw your blog link on the Eggers' blog. I saw that your daughter takes clogging lessons and I just wondered where. I love clogging and have a daughter that I would like to start in dance classes.
Thanks!
Nicolette
Nicolettealger@yahoo.com

Brad and Jamie said...

How fun....minus the rain! Your family is so cute...Brooklyn's smile is adorable!

andersons said...

Your dream sounded funny. I wish I lived in a big mansion. Now the question is how do we make your dream come true for me? :)

Anonymous said...

Clogging, how awesome. Your family is super cute.

LivingstonClan said...

Could she be any more beautiful?!! Seriously--you are going to be in TROUBLE when she is dating! SO fun.

Tim said...

It is so enjoyable to look at your blog and see my preciouse grandchildren! It makes me realize even more how important it is to have their Family History information all current and up to date!

Love,

Grampy Tim