BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Every Memorial Day weekend for as long as I can remember, me and all of my immediate Hofheins family get together. This year we decided to have everyone up at our house in Morgan for a camp out! We had such a good time (despite the one bathroom for 24 people)! We played games, roasted marshmallows, had an olympics day, did movies on the projector every night, read a lot, and the kids topped it off with a skit that they made up!! I feel so blessed to belong to the family that I do. They are my best friends, and my biggest supporters. Love you guys!! Can't wait for next year!

1 comments:

Ang said...

jer, bai, and i thought all your pictures were so adorable!! it brought back lots of fun memories...